Why choose a Christening/Baptism?
Baptism and Christening are the same thing. Two different words, one stream of living water poured over their head
- Do you want your child to have a rock on which to base their life?
- Do you want your child to wonder about the amazing creation of which we are part?
- Do you want your child to discover values that matter? Do you want your child to grow up to discover their God given purpose in life?
If so, then we recommend considering baptism. In having a child baptised you are making two promises:
- You are promising to bring your child up in a stable loving Christian family
- You are promising to keep them in touch with their new Christian family at a church near you
We enjoy baptising people of any age from a few days to 90+. It’s always a celebration!
How to book a baptism
Contact the Parish Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org